Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pokemon Resistance Charts Giratina's Resistance Is "colorless". Does This Mean Giratina Is Resistant To ALL Colors, Or ONLY Colorless?

Giratina's resistance is "colorless". Does this mean Giratina is resistant to ALL colors, or ONLY colorless? - pokemon resistance charts

Since this power with "colorless" Energy can use all the energy I had an ongoing discussion with some friends to see how this applies to the power of color. It is my impression that Giratina is stable only "color" as Taillow Pokemon, (but not resistant to all colors because it would be) too strong. What do you think?

3 comments:

Timess said...

I'm an experienced player and won my fair share of Tourny so right. Giritina only against the type of Pokemon, and not attack. If the attack was to play no one wanted. If you still do not understand

Sample
Grass Pokemon Leafeon
GCC Verdant Dance 10

Ten years ago, even if you need to attack the paint

Pokemon Jigglypuff White
C Takle 10

Because it is a colorless, then subtract the amount you must subtract.

And if you do not know where the energy of color is needed is not clear that use energy.

I think I mixed up my speech here, so I need to update

Only colorless Chatot Pokemon Meowth is affected by the resistance of Giritina's.

Ðαx² said...

If your resistance is clear, then all cards are valid for the colorless weakness Giratina. Look at the color of energy types, and each card be affected like.

Eric said...

is not affected by color

Post a Comment