Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Circle Of Friends Candle Holders Speaking To Spirits Through The Ouija Board?

Speaking to spirits through the Ouija Board? - circle of friends candle holders

* No need to read the story, instead of going to the questions if you

So my Ouija last night, three friends and me. We are convinced that there is something in the house of my friend, I just wanted to see if we touch something. We drew a circle around us and with white candles, prayed and started feeding. The answers came slowly .. Veeeeery and it was as if nobody wanted to talk to us.



When we realized really nothing to do with the Council, we have the meeting and sat in a circle hand in hand, the idea of a friend (). We asked random YES / NO questions. If so, please call back into the forest, twice. He asked many questions, and we actually answers. Quietly, they were crazy, but .. Later, my friend askedanother question and I told him to tell them as much as possible. I asked if they like the mother of the house and, clearly, will be eliminated immediately. Good point. Then asked if he liked Bob, the friend of her mother. We're just a little .. Then asked if he (a lot of people in this house cuz we are still here and others do) and calmly knocked twice, and we were not quite sure what she asked: "What?" .. What happened then, I was startled by a little. Having said that, we heard two sounds BANGING next right sleeve of my friends. Afterwards, we thanked the spirit, pray, light, and blew the candles. A bit strange in my opinion ..



So my questions are:

- What is a way to get a better connection?
- HowClose a session properly?
- What you can use in order to protect themselves?



Thank youuuu: D

8 comments:

Doom Shepherd said...

Produced Yes, because the contributions of the power of the supreme mysteries of mass of Parker Brothers, and sold on the shelves of Toys' R Us between monopoly and Tromino.

My God, we are more gullible and more kids these days ...

On the positive side, some buyers may soon be at the beach property in Kansas, what happens is that cheap sell ... $ 20 per hectare, can not beat these prices!

How the hell should I contact? Cash only, please ...

Anita <3 said...

The only way to protect yourself is ur stay away from him.

And I think the way we closed the session was entirely correct. He thanked the spirit, and let you know u want to do no harm, is always good. Pray at the end of the meeting is very important. Many thanks to God for help, to help the mind, you will find some information.

__A_YAHO... said...

Anna ... the name of my grandmother and my niece was named after him. Both great people ... Please stay away from tables. Simply open a back door of hell.

Spraz crumbler said...

There is nothing supernatural

Scrappy said...

wow i kno has not worked reallyy lol my advice on safety, things could perhaps g horribly wrong when Ure. For more information, visit sick Ure e-mail so I can return to the U?

angelboy said...

The best way to know if the spelling of someone to push around, or if not touching anything. Each of you should touch it once, then empty the mind, if it is in motion, put their hands on them and hover about the spelling, if you stop, is there anybody to push. If it moves again, not man, is a spirit or a magnet that someone in his sleeve. All used ouija boards has been tampered with. Try it, it's the best advice. In addition, try a pencil and a sheet of paper in a cold room, you may be surprised what you find too.

dbsx77 said...

I remember my friends and I Ouija board in the middle of the school.

It was freaky *** F-ck all would. We had a plank of wood, so that we (a paper which apparently is very bad), but we have contact with her about 5 spirits. Who is the daughter of my future claims. It was a powerful spirit. He turned on the TV that I was in my room in the reflection of the TV-out, came when my friend made his mark on the bed of my sisters (who shared a bedroom at the time) and even the hair until the fingers bound by my friends and pulled the fabric that the field of tissue had

The worst was when she told me to get pregnant when she was 16, but I never. I ended up with a miscarriage about 5 monthss after I was 16 Birthday, and I've never seen before.

Really weird, scary stuff there.

I do not know how we finished our experiences, but I know that the relationship is increasingly have been if the participants are all very close in age. My sister and her friends that I ouija experience and has never been as successful as me and my friends who were closest to age.

Sail colors are made. I do not know the details, it seems that even the Internet.

Liz said...

Those calls have nothing against you, my dear. They are demons. Please be careful with these things. After this meeting, it is sure to be more active around you, and will not be positive. I know it sounds strange, but I suggest you save the Ouija board and ask God for you and your friends from danger. Once you summon the demonic forces that can be very powerful, and follow the truest sense of the word. I'm not saying that it will definitely happen, but it can happen ... especially if they continue. The devils are filled with hatred and deceit. Be careful!

Post a Comment