Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Monte Carlo Pullover 2003 03 Monte Carlo SS What Kind Of Miles Should I Expect To Get From This Car Before It Nickles And Dimes Me?

2003 03 Monte Carlo SS What kind of miles should i expect to get from this car before it nickles and dimes me? - monte carlo pullover

I have a 2003 03 Monte Carlo SS Jeff Gordon Limited Edition I baught brand new 03 I'm curious what this mileage exspecto vehichle should the need to separate important. I change the regular maintenance and things sometimes is not recommended. I drive many miles of roads. No idea how to update many miles on the car before my time?

2 comments:

Chad D said...

I have a 2000 GT and Grand Prix are basically the same car. If you are the 3,800 then the engine must last for 150K miles easily. The only real weakness is the transmission. Your compressor is? I know that some of the lessons Supercharged NASCAR (Dale Jr., for example), but I'm not sure Jeff Gordon book.

CAPTAIN GENIUS !! said...

It will take time, the motor will go for 200K easily if the transfer is maintained, perhaps 150 ~ 160K, if not more in the car. If you are all scheduled maintenance at the time, that means that you are not a problem, except the occasional tune, and replacing the O2 sensor. I have a Grand Prix 93 with over 165K and I just had the transmission replaced a month ago, everything works as it should on a cruise / C power all the accessories and no noise from the suspension or from the inside, I dealt with this car so good I could, and left me stranded.

Post a Comment