Monday, February 15, 2010

Tay Du Hy Can Someone Translate This From Vietnamese To English Please?

Can someone translate this from vietnamese to english please? - tay du hy

Gan nhau Minh Lau King Bay song. Gio. Day. Lauren. there. Ra. di. Let XA. Minh. by Trong. Lauren. Tinh. Yeu. Se. Khong. Phai. Virginia Mon Chi. Con Niem. Tim. Cho. Tinh. Yeu. Thuy. Chung. Minh. Gap. Lan. Dau. Train. Sao Tel. Ngan. NGOs. Thuoc. Lauren FR Chi. Lauren. My Thoi. HON Nu. Ngay Ngat. Ta Voi. Trao. Minh. Vong. Tay. Can Nong On Se. Luon. . ben Lauren. by. Thoi. Gian Cu. Troi. Dan. qua. Niem. Hanh Phuc. Can Tim Trong. Minh. Their li. Se. Can Yeu. Lauren. Se. Can Yeu. Lauren

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a bit try hard to understand how the text is written without tone marks. I will translate what I receive in the text. I hope my bad English, you will not disappoint. :)

"We were very close to each other for a while. Now, Lawrence has gone too far (...) The love will never die." And the hope of true love. We first met on the street gentle (...). A kiss. The warm embrace always with Lauren too. Happiness is always in my heart. Lauren still loves Lisa. forever. "

Post a Comment